GB-London: Support to build a new Customer Experience Platform
Competitive Contract Notice Addendum
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-London: Support to build a new Customer Experience Platform
1. Title: GB-London: Support to build a new Customer Experience Platform
2. Awarding Authority:
Catalyst Housing Limited
Ealing Gateway, 26-30 Uxbridge Road, London, W5 2AU, United Kingdom
Tel. 07922132859, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Attn: Jeremy Richards
Sub Type: Computer and related services.
4. Description: World wide web WWW site design services. Catalyst Housing Limited is seeking to appoint a supplier to build a new Customer Experience Platform, replacing legacy websites.
5. CPV Codes:
72413000 - World wide web WWW site design services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKI - LONDON
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: LONDON,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category H: 100K to 500K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 24/01/2020 17:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
13. Description of Amendment / Addition: Extension to deadline TKR-2020116-PRO-15821905
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 28/02/2020
Period of Work End date: 01/04/2020
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no