GB-Dunstable: TEN20005 PL20-21 227 Constable Court, Luton - FSG, Decs and Paving Works
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Dunstable: TEN20005 PL20-21 227 Constable Court, Luton - FSG, Decs and Paving Works
2. Awarding Authority:
Catalyst Housing Group
Houghton Regis, Dunstable, LU5 5UZ, United Kingdom
Tel. 01582 869 220, Email: email@example.com, URL: www.catalyst.org.uk
Contact: B Collins, Attn: B Collins
3. Contract Type: Works
Sub Type: Execution
4. Description: Roof. Erection and related works of roof frames and coverings. Roof-framing work. Roof-covering and roof-painting work. Roof-covering work. Roof-tiling work. Roof-slating work. Roof repair. Roof maintenance work. RENEWAL OF FASCIA, SOFFITS AND RAINWATER GOODS, REDECORATION OF INTERNAL & EXTERNAL SURFACES AND PAVING REPAIRS
BLOCK CONSTABLE COURT 1-15, DUNSTABLE ROAD, LUTON, BEDFORDSHIRE, LU4 8JF
5. CPV Codes:
44112400 - Roof.
45261000 - Erection and related works of roof frames and coverings.
45261100 - Roof-framing work.
45261200 - Roof-covering and roof-painting work.
45261210 - Roof-covering work.
45261211 - Roof-tiling work.
45261212 - Roof-slating work.
45261910 - Roof repair.
45261920 - Roof maintenance work.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKH2 - Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category I: 50K to 100K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 06/04/2020 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 01/05/2020
Period of Work End date: 22/05/2020
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no