GB-Dunstable: TEN20006 -PL20-21 231 - Cockcroft Place - Balcony Upgrades
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Dunstable: TEN20006 -PL20-21 231 - Cockcroft Place - Balcony Upgrades
2. Awarding Authority:
Aldwyck Housing Group
Houghton Regis, Dunstable, LU5 5UZ, United Kingdom
Tel. 01582 869 220, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: www.catalyst.org.uk
Contact: B Collins, Attn: B Collins
3. Contract Type: Works
Sub Type: Execution
4. Description: Balcony work. Roof. Roof frames. Roof trusses. Roof works and other special trade construction works. Erection and related works of roof frames and coverings. Roof-framing work. Roof-covering work. Metal roof-covering work. Roof repair and maintenance work. Roof repair. For Temporary removal of external timber balconies to top floor properties & replacement with Aluminium Glazed Balconies -12,13,18,19,24,25,39,41,43,45 - Cockcroft Place, Cambridge CB3 0OH
5. CPV Codes:
45262900 - Balcony work.
44112400 - Roof.
44112410 - Roof frames.
44112430 - Roof trusses.
45260000 - Roof works and other special trade construction works.
45261000 - Erection and related works of roof frames and coverings.
45261100 - Roof-framing work.
45261210 - Roof-covering work.
45261213 - Metal roof-covering work.
45261900 - Roof repair and maintenance work.
45261910 - Roof repair.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKH2 - Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: TEN20006 -PL20-21 231 - Cockcroft Place - Balcony Upgrades
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category I: 50K to 100K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 08/04/2020 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 01/05/2020
Period of Work End date: 01/07/2020
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no