GB-Dunstable: TEN20006 -PL20-21 231 - Cockcroft Place - Balcony Upgrades
Competitive Contract Award Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Dunstable: TEN20006 -PL20-21 231 - Cockcroft Place - Balcony Upgrades
1. Title: GB-Dunstable: TEN20006 -PL20-21 231 - Cockcroft Place - Balcony Upgrades
2. Awarding Authority:
Aldwyck Housing Group
Houghton Regis, Dunstable, LU5 5UZ, United Kingdom
Tel. 01582 869 220, Email: email@example.com, URL: www.catalyst.org.uk
Contact: B Collins, Attn: B Collins
3. Contract Type: Works
Sub Type: Execution
4. Description: Balcony work. Roof. Roof frames. Roof trusses. Roof works and other special trade construction works. Erection and related works of roof frames and coverings. Roof-framing work. Roof-covering work. Metal roof-covering work. Roof repair and maintenance work. Roof repair. For Temporary removal of external timber balconies to top floor properties & replacement with Aluminium Glazed Balconies -12,13,18,19,24,25,39,41,43,45 - Cockcroft Place, Cambridge CB3 0OH
5. CPV Codes:
45262900 - Balcony work.
44112400 - Roof.
44112410 - Roof frames.
44112430 - Roof trusses.
45260000 - Roof works and other special trade construction works.
45261000 - Erection and related works of roof frames and coverings.
45261100 - Roof-framing work.
45261210 - Roof-covering work.
45261213 - Metal roof-covering work.
45261900 - Roof repair and maintenance work.
45261910 - Roof repair.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKH2 - Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: TEN20006 -PL20-21 231 - Cockcroft Place - Balcony Upgrades
9. Awarded to:
65 High Road, EN10 6JJ
Tel. 01992 451767, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Value Cost: 107,364
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: Yes
10. Date of Contract Award: 01/09/2020
11. Number of Tenders Received: 3
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here: