GB-Dunstable: TEN20013 PL20-21 265 - HCC Manor House - Roofing and Cladding
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Dunstable: TEN20013 PL20-21 265 - HCC Manor House - Roofing and Cladding
2. Awarding Authority:
Catalyst Housing Group
Houghton Regis, Dunstable, LU5 5UZ, United Kingdom
Tel. 01582 869 220, Email: email@example.com, URL: www.catalyst.org.uk
Contact: B Collins, Attn: B Collins
3. Contract Type: Works
Sub Type: Execution
4. Description: Roof. Roof works and other special trade construction works. Erection and related works of roof frames and coverings. Roof-covering and roof-painting work. Roof-covering work. Roof-tiling work. Roof-slating work. Roof repair and maintenance work. Roof repair. This scope of works includes:
• Replacement timber cladding with Cedral Weatherboard
• Replacement pitched roof coverings
• Replacement fascias and rainwater goods
• Replacement external light fittings
5. CPV Codes:
44112400 - Roof.
45260000 - Roof works and other special trade construction works.
45261000 - Erection and related works of roof frames and coverings.
45261200 - Roof-covering and roof-painting work.
45261210 - Roof-covering work.
45261211 - Roof-tiling work.
45261212 - Roof-slating work.
45261900 - Roof repair and maintenance work.
45261910 - Roof repair.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKH2 - Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: TEN20013 PL20-21 265
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category H: 100K to 500K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 04/12/2020 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 01/03/2021
Period of Work End date: 15/05/2021
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no